1500 to 2300 Monday to Friday
To ensure that all products are safe and legal and made to the highest quality, ensuring that all customer and legislative requirements are always adhered to. Driving continuous improvements on the factory floor and ensuring that key KPI measures are met or exceeded, through thorough audit and investigation processes.
- Follow all the Company’s Health & Safety rules and guidelines at all times;
- Identifying and maintaining Compliance to retailer codes of practice through gap analysis & factory work including auditing
- Being the lead on site and assisting in the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality and HACCP systems.
- Undertaking project work as required by the business
- Manage the sites calibration schedule and ensure completion to this schedule
- Ensure paperwork and systems are in place ahead of launch on new products, and ensure safety, legality and quality of all products (new and upgraded)
- Investigate complaints and incidents when required ensuring root cause is identified and actions taken and recorded.
- Maintain the sites Auto Coding and Plant-Stats system including troubleshooting
- Manage the sites EQMS system (Electronic Quality Management System)
- Manage reduction plans e.g. complaints, ensuring key KPI’s are met or exceeded for the site
- Carry out and fully document supplier audits if required
- Carry out training against documented procedures
- Undertake internal audits which are thoroughly completed to an agreed schedule, ensuring that they are detailed and any actions arising from them are communicated, followed up and closed out with the relevant owner to agreed timescales.
- Undertake codes of practice audits
- Carry out CCP validation & verification against a schedule
- Carry out cleaning validation and verifications (Microbiological and allergen)
- To be an active member of the HACCP team
- Lead customer visits and audits and close out any non-conformances arising in a timely manner as agreed utilising the teams on site.
- Assist in factory trials on new products, and any changes to product or process
- Check and approve printed packaging deliveries when required.
The ideal candidate should have the following experience and personal attributes:
Knowledge of HACCP and factory QMS gained through similar role in the food industry
- Level 3 HACCP and Food Safety Qualifications
- Good IT literacy and experience of Muddy Boots, EQMS, Hamilton Grant and SAP
- Level 3 Internal audit qualification as a minimum.
- Ability to multi-task
- Good team player
- Good communicator at all levels
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the QA Technologist position send your CV to email@example.com
On applying for this job, you consent to Recruitment Wolf Limited holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search.
We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.