Production Shift Manager
Are you a career-minded Shift Manager with experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
Location: North Manchester
Salary: up to £40k, plus pension
- Part of a multi-site business that supplies premium quality products that your family will have enjoyed
- A company that is committed to developing its staff and promoting career development across the group
- You will have previous leadership experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, preferably food / FMCG.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have made a difference in your managerial / leadership career to date.
- Evidence of engaging, coaching and developing your team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally, IOSH and Food Safety qualifications, but not essential.
- This role reports into the Operations Manager and has full accountability for the Manufacturing Team, on shift.
- Deliver against KPI’s including Safety, Product Quality and Factory Performance.
- Coach and support Production Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- Engage the whole Manufacturing Team to adopt a positive attitude to Continuous Improvement
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with me, John Pollard at Grey Wolf Search Ltd, quoting reference GW/32072.