Job ref: 7918 | £35,000 | Essex
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative food manufacturer who can provide a rewarding working environment. This business has experienced tremendous success and is proud of its reputation for providing exceptional customer service and superior quality products.
The purpose of your role as QA Manager is to lead the site quality team, ensuring compliance with BRC, regulatory and Customer Standards while supporting operations in short to long term strategies surrounding product quality.
- Lead the quality agenda for the site, set and measure quality standards across all product ranges.
- Work with the quality control and assurance team on a day-to-day basis to ensure that quality issues are resolved promptly.
- Support the maintenance of Food Safety & Quality Management systems, ensuring successful implementation and providing quality systems training as required.
- Support the Head of Technical and Quality to ensure the site meets the required standards for BRC and all Retail and Industrial customer audits standards.
- Managing, training, and coaching of Quality team members
- Takes a significant role in the HACCP activities.
Ideally educated to a degree level in a food science/technology discipline, you will have experience managing quality assurance systems within a food manufacturing environment.
This is a hands-on role, therefore you will be confident working within the production unit, managing the QA team, with determination to drive quality standards.
You will also preferably be a holder of Food Safety, Food Hygiene and HACCP (Level 3). Additional qualifications such as Internal Auditing and Lead Auditor are also desirable.
High attention to detail is essential together with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The QA Manager job is based in Essex and is paying £35,000.
How to apply
To be considered for the QA Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Quality Assurance Manager | Quality Manager | Head of Quality | Food Manufacturing QA Management Jobs | Food Industry QA Jobs