Job ref: 7954 | £20,000 - £27,000 | Berkshire
You will be working for an extremely successful and well-established business that is dedicated to supplying high quality, luxury products combined with exceptional service, enabling customers to both innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
The purpose of your role as QA Technician is to help ensure products meet the required quality, legal, safety, company, and customer standards.
- Manage technical documentation relating to the quality management system, food safety and hygiene.
- Assist with the supplier approval process.
- Ensure product labels conform to legislation and contain accurate ingredients declaration, allergens, barcoding etc.
- Assist with the customer complaint process including adequate supplier investigation and resolution.
- Respond to technical queries and complete required supplier and product questionnaires.
- Manage technical information relating to third-party associations and dietary such as Halal, Vegan, Vegetarian, The Soil Association etc.
- Complete product specifications in customer format as required including web portals.
- Manage the integrity of the HACCP system.
Key skills and experience for the QA Technician include:
- Educated to a degree level in a food science, food technology or food safety subject OR experience working in a food quality assurance/quality control role (could be from a university placement).
- Sound knowledge of food safety and food hygiene standards.
- Additional qualifications such as HACCP, Food Hygiene, Food Safety, Internal Auditing etc. are all highly desirable.
- IT literate
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
The QA Technician job is based in Berkshire and is paying £20,000 - £27,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm with some flexibility required.
How to apply
To be considered for the QA Technician job, please click the Apply button.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Quality Assurance Auditor | QA Auditor | Quality Technician | QA Assistant | Technical Assistant | Quality Assurance Technician | Quality Technologist | QA Technologist | Food Industry QA Jobs