Beverage Applications Technologist
Job ref: 7943 | £35,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefits | East Anglia
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known company that is a clear market leader within their sector. They are a highly passionate team consisting of individuals with vision, drive, and willingness to learn.
The business is dedicated to the ongoing development of all their employees and provide the tools required for you to reach your full potential.
The purpose of your role as Beverage Applications Technologist is to support and fuel profitable growth by taking ownership of projects that demonstrate high quality commercially scalable flavour applications in the Beverage segment.
- Develop new innovative products to meet concept briefs, comply with regulatory requirements, and commercially scalable, suitable for mainstream production.
- Contribute to the growth of the business by taking a creative and strategic approach to brief execution and contributing to brainstorming sessions and account strategy planning.
- Maintain accurate and retrievable records of all formulae in the global database.
- Maintain awareness of technical developments through supplier contacts, technical literature, and industry networking.
- Participate in tasting sessions and strive to develop expertise and proficiency in the organoleptic evaluation of flavours.
Key skills and experience for the Beverage Applications Technologist include:
- Educated to a BSc degree level in a food science, food technology or related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability in the organoleptic evaluation of flavours and products.
- Relevant experience in beverage product development or applications is essential
- Excellent numerical, planning, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing and interpersonal skills.
The Beverage Applications Technologist job is based in East Anglia and is paying £35,000 - £40,000 according to your experience.
The package includes excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, annual bonus, group personal pension, healthcare, dental insurance, and life assurance.
The company are also able to offer relocation assistance to the right candidate.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.45 am - 5.15 pm (4 pm finish on a Friday).
How to apply
To be considered for the Beverage Applications Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Flavourist | Flavourings Technologist | Flavorist | Flavorings Technologist | New Product Development Technologist | NPD Technician | Applications Technologist | Food Product Development Jobs | Food Industry NPD Jobs