Young Innovative award winning start up Bakery looking for an experienced production manager to help us through the next stage of our growth.
We fired up our ovens in 2016 and are now producing an innovative range of Biscotti and now looking to expand our range in 2022
We are a small team of 18 and growing rapidly and need an experienced production Manager with a good knowledge of manufacturing and NPD to help us develop our future ranges of exciting new products
The individual will be responsible for;
- Coordinating our team and all shift planning
- Ensuring the quality of our range is maintained or improved.
- All production planning and raw material supplies
- Sourcing and improving on ingredient costs
- Ensuring Hygiene and Quality standards are maintained
- Train and Develop the team whilst looking to improve process control and productivity
- Set and monitor KPI's for the team
- Identifying efficiencies whilst maintaining product quality
You will need to be hard working, an exceptional motivational team player and manager to take over day to day responsibility for the site. If required not afraid to role up your sleeves and support the team if required and preferably some engineering experience to help resolve machinery problems ! (Flow wrappers etc!!).