An excellent opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join a highly skilled Production team within a leading Food Manufacturing business on a Night Shift (10pm - 6am).
THE PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR ROLE
The Production Supervisor will work on a night shift (10pm-6am)Leading and motivating a team of Production professionals.Ensuring controllable costs are effectively managed, working within agreed budgets and effectively assigning resources appropriately. Ensuring adherence to relevant H&S and Food Safety legislation. Managing existing procedures and developing new processes to ensure food safety, quality, hygiene and production requirements are met. Minimising waste in the production process, implementing Cost Reduction Plans where required to streamline the business. Monitoring performance relative to KPI's and improvement targets. Liaise with other departments to ensure material availability and coordinating activities in order to minimise disruption to production.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We're looking for a candidate that shows enthusiasm, initiative and excellent communication skills. However, the following basic skills would be an advantage -
- A strong background in Production from within the food industry - ideally with Bakery experience..
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing processes, food production and food products.
- Familiarity with Health & Safety and Food Safety Legislation.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Experience of effectively managing a large group.
- Teaching and mentoring skills in order to develop Team Leaders and key operating staff.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of internal procedures.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."