- Produce regular maintenance plans for Engineering teams, including review and development of planned maintenance tasks.
- Provide Maintenance Manager with detailed compliance reports including analysis of cost and performance.
- Produce Work backlog analysis and make suggestions for effective management.
- Liaise and align with Asset Care and Reliability Specialists to conduct analysis of work order history and develop planned maintenance activities to optimise plant performance.
- Maintain task & instruction data within SAP Computerised Maintenance Management System.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
- Works as part of the Engineering team.
- Reports to Maintenance Manager, but directly supports Engineering team, responsible for the plant.
- Works closely with Engineering Specialists, manufacturing technicians, shift technicians and stores technician.
- Works with production management teams and production scheduler to best plan shutdowns and utilise labour.
- Uses strong planning and organisation skills to provide detailed maintenance plans to maximise plant performance whilst ensuring that all tasks are carried out in a safe manner.
- Uses strong analytical skills to produce reports focused on reducing equipment downtime, minimising work order backlog and ensuring schedule compliance.
- Provides significant support to engineering teams, producing documentation and system administration as required.
- Provides support to the Maintenance Manager for development and improvement of the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Conducts regular reviews of the CMMS to ensure current standards and that Work Orders are properly closed down.
- Using established planning practices in line with PepsiCo Europe Maintenance Methodology (PEMM)
- Directly supports Engineering teams through training and coaching to maximise utilisation of the CMMS.
- Attends Daily and Weekly Engineering Meetings to ensure all issues are captured and that corrective actions are in place.
- Responsible for implementation of ERP policies for fire safety, emergency response, and inspection and planned maintenance.
- Arranging of contract and maintenance work, and day-to-day management of contractors on site.
- Daily support of the QCDM process
- Provide backfill and temporary cover for the engineering stores function for holidays etc
- Has no direct Budget responsibilities, but manages cost through ensuring appropriate use of Engineering spares & resources.
- Has no direct reports, but directly influences Engineers & Technicians work activities and behaviours.
- Responsible for making changes to maintenance priorities via communication with Maintenance manager, engineering and operations team & specialists.
- Responsible for proposing improvements to planned maintenance activities.
- Responsible for allocating engineering resources and planning work schedules.
- Has excellent analytical, planning & organising skills.
- Engineering background is essential.
- Must be computer literate and have good grasp of modern Office applications.
- Must have good communication and presentation skills.
- Ideally, will have good knowledge of modern condition monitoring and preventative maintenance techniques.
- Engineers & Technicians
- Purchasing Team
- Front Line Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Operations Managers
- Engineering Suppliers (Service Depts)
- Engineering Suppliers (Technical Depts)