Job ref: 7900 | £11.50 to £12.25 per hour | West London
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of an innovative and passionate team, working for a producer of award-winning food.
This is a family-owned business that is dedicated to producing exceptional quality, traditional products using the finest ingredients.
The business is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Baker to join their highly motivated and focused team to assist with the overall production of large quantities of bread, making each product irresistible and always ensuring to follow recipes to company standards.
- Produce a full range of products to the highest standard and quality, using the company recipe specifications.
- Be aware of stock rotation and dates when preparing ingredients ready for mixing.
- Manually shape (or use the relevant appropriate machine) the bread into the correct final product.
- Maintain an awareness of the production plan and ensure that this is always met.
To be considered for the Baker, you will:
- Previous experience in food production.
- A love of bakery products! Previous bakery or bread production experience is an advantage (mixed, weighed, divided and shaped dough).
- Able to work at pace in a busy environment.
- Good communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
The Baker job is based in West London and is paying £11.50 per hour, with the potential to increase to £12.25 per hour if you wish to work night shifts after completing your training (approx. 6-9 months).
The package includes great benefits including an hourly bonus, 28 days holiday, discount on all products, free breakfast/lunch/dinner on days worked, free tea and coffee, half-yearly social events for the whole company, and more!
The working hours are 5 out of 7 days a week, 7 am to 3.30 pm or 11 am to 7.30 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Baker job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Production Baker | Industrial Bakery Jobs | Food Industry Baking Jobs | Production Bakery Jobs