With their products being used across all categories, our client is a truly global business, highly regarded and leaders in research & development. They are looking for an ingredient applications technologist, to join the growing team, working with customers on innovative briefs from state-of-the-art facilities!
This is a creative role with elements of project management and customer management. Keeping abreast of industry trends, you will develop exciting new products based on customer expectations and deliver new concepts to them. This is will be a hands on role with some travel to customer sites and presentation to them in-house. You will work as part of a small close knit team and at the forefront of innovation!
- NPD proven experience, preferably with ingredients
- Project management skills
- A problem solver who seeks excellence
- You may be required to travel with this role
- Experience of processes such as extrusion and spray drying
- Creative and passionate about food!
- Excellent team player
- A degree in food science or chemistry, or related subject or directly relevant experience
Ref Code: FMW40110
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox