An extremely exciting job opportunity has arisen for an Operation Manager to join one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturing firms.
The organization has over 24,000 employees and with an annual turnover more than €5.3 billion.
Mon – Fri
£75,000 plus 12% bonus.
We are currently looking for an Operations Manager to manage all activities within the manufacturing and production process on site ensuring all goals and targets are met within agreed time frames.
- Lead and develop your team managers to ensure they are engaged and high performing
- Identify Managers and Leaders who can progress
- Develop and implement a site operational strategy to meet the goals of the site Continually
- Undertake competitive benchmarking assessments to ensure operational targets are met Establish performance targets in People, Quality, Service and Waste
- Manage and own total cost of conversion on site, focusing on systems & operational activity standardisation and improvement
- Lead and promote the site operations with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the availability of labour against the plan
- Manage the requirements for Capital funding to meet needs development of new products
- Through analysis of Production Streams Performance Data, identify performance gaps, trends and improvement opportunities and communicate internally to production streams and management team
- As part of a wider project team assist and manage the delivery of key projects
- An experienced Leader of people within a manufacturing environment, ideally with large scale management experience (more than 250 staff)
- You will have a track record of success in building performance strategies across site so that this aligns with all departments and l possess extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes and methodologies.
- History of building and developing business strategies across sites through motivation and defined communication
If this role is of interest for yourself or anyone within your network, please contact Ryan Flannigan