Patisserie Team Member
Job ref: 7901 | £9.50 to £10.50 per hour | West London
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of an innovative and passionate team, working for a producer of award-winning food.
This is a family-owned business that is dedicated to producing exceptional quality, traditional products using the finest ingredients.
The purpose of your role as Patisserie Team Member is to produce a full range of products to the highest standard using the company’s recipe specifications, and ensure that all finished food products are of a high standard, in both quality and freshness.
- Check production schedule to determine the variety and quantity of goods to make.
- Measure and mix ingredients following recipes.
- Proof, bake and finish all the viennoiseries, tarts and quiches.
- Accurately check, measure, and weigh out required ingredients.
- Mix icings and other toppings and decorate cakes, pastries, and other baked goods.
- Use a variety of kitchen tools, including electric mixers, pans, rolling pins, and cutting tools.
- Ensure all working areas are kept clean and tidy, leaving area organised accordingly at the end of each shift.
To be considered for the Patisserie Team Member, you will:
- Have experience working in a food culinary role, either within food manufacturing or a hospitality/catering environment.
- Knowledge of bakery, desserts and sweet pastry products including baking methods and concepts.
- Excellent attention to detail and high standards for quality.
- Have a strong passion for food.
The Patisserie Team Member job is based in West London and is paying 9.50 to £10.50 per hour according to your experience.
The package includes a generous and highly competitive hourly bonus, 28 days holiday, 30% discount on all products, free breakfast/lunch/dinner, free tea and coffee, half-yearly company social events, discounted gym membership, HSF Healthcare Scheme and more!
The working hours are 5 out of 7 days a week, 7 am to 3.30 pm or 11 am to 7.30 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Patisserie Team Member job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Bakery Production Operative | Pastry Chef | Patisserie Chef | Dessert Baker | Dessert Operative | Patissier