Job ref: 7902 | £10.25 per hour | West London
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of an innovative and passionate team, working for a producer of award-winning food.
This is a family-owned business that is dedicated to producing exceptional quality, traditional products using the finest ingredients.
The purpose of your role as Production Supervisor is to assist with overseeing the Production team to ensure timely and efficient food production, to agreed product quality, safety, and hygiene standards.
- Ensure product quality, food hygiene and food safety standards are communicated, understood, and complied with.
- Carry out staff induction and training of new starters.
- Ensure all direct reports are aware of required tasks and delegate duties accordingly.
- Assist with production planning to ensure continuous workflow is maintained in line with required production quantities.
- Assist in waste reduction activities, identifying areas for improvement.
- Ensure all required personnel and production paperwork is completed daily.
To be considered for the Production Supervisor job, you will be a team player with a food production background - with some supervisory, line leader or team leader experience.
Experience working in a bakery environment or similar food products would be an advantage.
You will have a good understanding of food safety, be highly organized and be able to plan your work effectively.
Additional qualifications such as HACCP, Food Safety, Health & Safety and Food Hygiene would be highly desirable.
The Production Supervisor job is based in West London and is paying £10.25 per hour.
The package includes a generous and highly competitive hourly bonus, 28 days holiday, 30% discount on all products, free breakfast/lunch/dinner, free tea and coffee, half-yearly company social events, discounted gym membership, HSF Healthcare Scheme and more!
The working hours are 5 out of 7 days a week, 7 am to 3.30 pm or 11 am to 7.30 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Production Supervisor job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Bakery Supervisor | Bakery Team Leader | Production Team Leader | Production Line Leader | Assistant Production Manager | Production Shift Supervisor | Production Shift Leader | Food Industry Production Jobs