Excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader providing solutions for the Food Industry
To provide the quality assurance, environmental, health & safety administration and laboratory service in the quality department
Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain the Supplier Assurance database – collating questionnaires, filing essential information, e.g. HACCP Plans, Certificates, Policies, Insurance, MSDS, Specifications, etc.
- To prepare, in conjunction with the Technical Manager, any specifications required by customers.
- This includes both products made on site, and elsewhere under Company agreements, and other traded products.
- To liaise with the Company Secretary for past annual data; to attend compliance scheme meetings to keep abreast of current requirements.
- To carry out internal audits for traceability, prerequisite, vertical audits [for procedural & HACCP compliance], product inspections & occasional GMP audits.
- To cover for Laboratory Assistant in case of sickness/absence/holidays and to assist with additional laboratory duties [e.g. mini-mixes].
- To liaise closely with laboratory staff to ensure adequate laboratory cover.
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to at least HND level in a food related discipline
- At least 2 years experience in the Food Industry
- Knowledge of BRC or ISO90001
- Internal Auditing
- Excellent communication skills
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com