PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A ONE YEAR FTC
Location: London HQ - we offer a variety of office, home and remote working
We have an exciting opportunity here at Gousto for a Food Process Manager! Reporting to our Senior Food Process Manager, you’ll lead a team of Artworkers and Coordinators, who are responsible for recipe library management, recipe card creation, ingredient swaps, continuous process improvement and food safety for the development kitchen.
As part of the Food Proposition Team the Food Process Manager will work cross functionally with the wider Food team to influence and support decisions relating to recipes, tech support and food safety, with a mindset on continuous improvement.
- Line management & mentoring - supporting a team of up to 6 artworkers and coordinators
- Support other members of the Food team, especially new starters, sharing knowledge/best practice
- Metric development - work with the wider business to improve the accuracy of our metrics, making the feedback most relevant and working to close feedback loops
- Ensure weekly delivery of recipe cards from checks to card creation
- Gatekeeping - ensuring all Food Process sign-off points and requirements are adhered to (i.e. recipe card conventions, temperature validations)
- Oversee coordination of ingredient and recipe swaps
- Ensure tooling is used accurately across the Food team, ensuring processes are followed and the Gousto recipe library is maintained
- Cross-functional coordination with Customer Care/Planning/Food Technical
- Ensure safety and consistency throughout the recipe approval process
- Engaging with Digital Product on improvements to tooling
- Raise internal awareness of food safety throughout the Food team
Who you are:
- Brilliant Experience within the Food Industry (New Product Development or Food Technical)
- HND/HNC Qualification in a food related subject would be hugely beneficial
- Experience in line management or mentoring a growing team
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Brilliant communication skills
- Happy to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Click here to see our benefits!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.