Quality Systems Coordinator
Job ref: 7925 | £25,000 | Kent
This job is working for a very well-established and respected manufacturer that supplies to UK retailers and foodservice markets, as well as further food manufacturing.
Always at the forefront of product development and innovation, they have continually invested in new facilities and the latest technologies.
The purpose of your role as Quality Systems Coordinator is to coordinate the Quality Team by prioritising and delegating the workload and to assist with all aspects of quality assurance to ensure products are safe, legal, and manufactured to the highest possible quality.
- Assist with maintaining and developing the Quality Systems.
- Deal with all quality, integrity, and food safety issues.
- Drive Continuous Improvement and promote the Food Safety Culture within the business.
- Carry out internal and GMP Audits.
- Oversee the Internal and External product and environmental sampling and testing.
- Assist with customer audits including third party, EHO & Trading Standards.
- Assist with customer complaints and carry out investigations and root cause analysis.
- Assist with updating, amending, and issuing out all documents and quality procedures within the Document Control System.
Key skills and experience for the Quality Systems Coordinator include:
- Ideally educated to a degree level in a food science, food technology or similar scientific discipline.
- Previous quality assurance experience within food or beverage manufacturing.
- Knowledge of food safety systems and their practical application in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous supervisory or team leading skills would be an advantage.
- Qualifications including Food Safety, Food Hygiene, HACCP, Auditing etc. are all highly desirable.
The Quality Systems Coordinator job is based in Kent and is paying up to £25,000 pro-rata.
This is a maternity cover contract until July 2022, with the potential to be extended until September 2022.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Systems Coordinator job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Quality Supervisor | QA Supervisor | QA Technician | QA Technologist | Quality Assurance Supervisor