PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $68 billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complimentary food and beverage portfolio that includes Walkers, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
- Co-ordinates the 4 hourly QCDM meetings ensuring RCA is applied as appropriate and key actions are escalated in a timely manner
- Coach Teams in problem solving and changing behaviours to help improve people capability and Site KPI's
- Is accountable for ensuring all feedback regarding escalation is shared within the relevant zone.
- Holds Zone owners accountable for ensuring actions that effect performance are closed out.
- Escalates any service, performance or behavioural concerns on shift to SOM
- Accountable for delivery of the key performance metrics of the balanced score card (e.g. TE, Waste, Volume Fill, PSA).
- Will be required to build strong links into scheduling and responsible for the execution of an optimised schedule
- Cover for colleagues absence as and when necessary
- Carries out investigations on shift regarding performance/people matters when appropriate
- Will work closely with the other functional coordinators to ensure any downtime is delivered to the right standard and the right time to maximise service delivery
- Responsible for safety on shift
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good analytical skills
- Understanding of Lean processes, in particular SIC/QCDM and RCA
- Strong Team worker and contributor.
- Flexible, 'can do,' attitude to role and duties.
- Results driven and understands the link between action & results.
- A good communicator with individuals at all levels.
- Strong ability to influence others without having direct line accountability for them.
- Good computer skills