Our client is a long established and successful food manufacturer based in the Midlands who produce consistently high quality products. They are looking for a technologist to support the quality and technical functions by co-ordinating customer assurance information requests, linking to raw material assurance to ensure accurate information across all platforms
The technologist will be responsible for the completion of customer assurance documentation, including specifications, risk assessments, SAQs and supply chain maps. Maintaining and developing the database as well as using the information to complete customer information requests. Assisting with preparations to achieve compliance for BRC audits. Providing support other technical / quality departmental functions as reasonably requested, including customer certificates of analysis.
- Current experience within Food Industry
- Specification writing experience
- IT Competent
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects whilst delivering results against tight deadlines
- Ability to transfer data accurately
- Ability to work without supervision and on own initiative, self-motivated/driven
- Well organised
- Good team player
Ref Code: FMW40125
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lesa Lynch
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.