This growing and ambitious privately owned food business who produce a range of luxury chilled / frozen products supplying to premium customers such as Waitrose, have exciting and significant growth plans for the next few year. This newly created position within the commercial team is pivotal to the successful delivery of this growth plans.
- Account Management – Responsible for managing the existing day to day Accounts and support with key projects on larger accounts, and drive year on year account growth.
- New Business – Working closely with the Head of Sales in identifying and opening up new opportunities. This involves lead generation, managing pipeline, accurately reporting progress and forecasts.
- Working with the NPD and Marketing teams to develop the business’s brands.
- Accurately interpret, communicate and deliver sales forecast and pricing.
- Communicate changes to all key stakeholders and attend meetings as and when requested.
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge and industry trends, including competitive information and trends
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales and account management within the retail sector.
- Ability to lead sales discussions with a view to building long-term customer relationships.
- Proven track record to grow accounts within the food industry.
- Self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong commercial acumen with strengths in reporting, numeracy and budgeting.
To apply, in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox by e-mail to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.