Up to £64,000 + Bonus + Pension (5% matched) + Private Medical.
Food Manufacturing business require an Engineering/ Maintenance Manager who has extensive Asset Care knowledge. They need someone who will help design & develop Reliability strategy.
This is a profitable, large, fast paced and highly automated site (20+ Acres).
Reporting into the Head of Engineering you will be responsible for a team of 10+.
- Need to increase OEE.
- Waste reduction.
- Delivery of extensive culture change programme.
- Site has invested heavily in the last 18 months in creating an Operational Excellence framework.
- Long term commitment from business in making positive sustainable changes.
- They are implementing TPM, putting in data capture systems and are kicking off Autonomous Maintenance.
- Succession plan in place.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience of managing a team in a similar role within a fast paced Food Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices environment.
- Ability to deliver an engineering planned maintenance reliability programme.
- A resilient leader who has a track record of developing high performing teams.
- Knowledgeable in Maintenance best practice and CMMS systems.
- Project Management experience.
- Good communicator and relationship builder.
If you're interested in knowing more, send an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org