Administration & Travel Coordinator
Job ref: 7968 | £18,000 - £22,000 | Colchester, Essex
This role is working for a successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer.
The business produces high-quality food products and exceptional service to enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
The purpose of the role is to deliver support on a variety of administrative and travel related duties, reporting to the Administration Manager.
- Regular review of toner order requirements, procuring as required and dealing with machine issues and maintenance requirements.
- Procurement of office items, such as amenities, stationery, H&S, cleaning supplies, this includes raising purchase orders, ordering, and approving invoices.
- Manage petty cash and foreign currency, providing end of month reports.
- Manage the meeting rooms bookings and ensure the rooms are ready.
- Support customer and supplier visits, such as providing tea and coffee, booking lunches and ensurin0067 visitor site forms are completed.
- Book travel and accommodation across all sites, including hotels, flights, car hire, ensure budgets are adhered to and approve invoices and expenditure.
- Manage and approve accommodation business accounts, including checking and approval of invoices and card management.
- Manage car hire, including booking and updating the insurance company.
- Carry out meeting minute taking for multiple departments.
Key skills and experience for the Administration & Travel Coordinator include:
- Experience in a similar administration role where you were responsible for booking travel related activities including transport, accommodation etc.
- Experience in minute taking, ideally with a qualification.
- Business Administration qualified would be highly desirable.
- Fantastic organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
The Administration & Travel Coordinator job is based in Colchester, Essex and is paying £18,000 - £22,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Administration & Travel Coordinator job, please click the Apply button.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Office Administrator | Office Secretary | Personal Assistant | PA | Office Manager