A thriving business over four sites who are continuously growing are going through an exciting period and due to this growth the business is currently seeking an experienced Engineering Manager for a small team of skilled Engineers! This company have a strong passionate team and is a leading Food Manufacturer.
This is an innovative yet technically oriented role, to support the four sites. You will be responsible for planning and implementation of maintenance programs, maintenance on any machineries and general maintenance around the site and managing budgets. You will ensure that all projects are completed on time and to the highest standards. Qualified in an engineering discipline, you should be able to demonstrate a successful record of achievement in delivering high quality engineering services within the food manufacturing industry. You will be highly motivated with a ‘Can Do’ attitude that will ensure your desire to succeed and grow within the company.
• Lead and develop a small team of multi-skilled engineers
• Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility
• Maintenance of all machinery
• Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
• Advising the business on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
• Drafting reports and making written recommendations
• Implementing and training of new machinery
• Yearly cost saving plan including business cases
• Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
• Presenting savings with business cases
• Implementing KPI’s and ensuring all KPI’s are met and monitored