The business has grown from strength to strength to become a market leader within their sector. At the forefront of product innovation, the business now produces a range of unveils exceptional products supplying most of the UK retailers and exporting their products across the world.
The business seeks an experienced Artwork Manager to manage and support an established Artwork and Specifications team in driving product quality excellence across the business. Working closely with Marketing, Supply Chain, Regulatory, Technical, Suppliers, Contract Packers and other relevant teams, you will be responsible for the delivery of the global artwork programme which involves co-ordinating and overseeing the prioritisation of projects and activities associated with artwork origination and pre-production of printed packaging.
- Management of the global artwork programme which covers projects such as transformation of a marketing/creative concept or NPD launch to a workable printed pack solution, introduction of new market specific launches, format and product extensions, regulatory or claim updates.
- Leadership of the artwork function and approving the scope of artwork change requests including origination and pre-production activities, technical sign off for packaging artwork against specifications which adheres to brand guidelines, quality, safety and labelling legislations in global market.
- Management and coordination of third-party reprographics agency.
- Direct line management of a team of Artwork Technologists.
- Drive continuous process improvement projects for pre-production activities throughout the global network
- Track record of delivery of artwork management and printed packaging
- Technical knowledge of printed packaging development and processes, quality systems and legislation
- Strategic thinker to lead change management with exemplary stakeholder management skills to successfully deliver the artwork programme
- Excellent attention for detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to present information in a structured and concise manner
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a technical artwork role with exposure to regulatory affairs requirements for food or drink products
- Food Science Degree or equivalent, relevant qualification is essential
- Line management experience
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.