- A fast paced food manufacturing business who have a broad range of products across a number of categories.
- The business supply private label and branded products to customers across retail, foodservice and B2B channels. Success has been achieved through a strong focus on delivering exceptional levels of service and quality that contribute to ongoing business growth.
- They are entering a period of significant positive change, with major investment taking place that will expand and enhance their manufacturing capabilities.
- This is a key role in the business and the requirement is to find a high performing candidate who will also be a great fit with the positive and engaging company culture.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Lead the Operations team across Manufacturing, Engineering, Planning and Technical.
- Aim for and maintain the highest standards based on best practice and knowledge to maximise profitability within the scope of safety, service, and quality.
- Manage and report budgets and key performance indicators appropriately.
- Drive improvements in operational performance, based on quality, service, safety, and cost.
- Set and review key performance indicators.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- The ideal candidate will be an outstanding Operations leader and must come from within the Food & Drink industry.
- They will have a proven track record of delivering operational success in a fast paced, customer centric Food & Drink manufacturing environment.
- The Operations Director will actively and dynamically lead manufacturing activity. This will centre upon maintaining the highest standards based on best practice and knowledge, whilst maximising profitability within the scope of safety, service, and quality.
- A highly competent leader is required to initially focus on instilling a consistent and positive approach during a period of change. This will require a close focus on performance KPIs and engagement with the workforce.
- It’s essential that they can grow with the business and are a progressive thinker with a contemporary approach to their leadership style.
- The individual will be a first-class communicator and ensure that everyone understands the strategic vision and direction, as well as the day-to-day tactical challenges.
- The role is site based in Yorkshire.
If you have the skills and experience and are looking for a new challenge, we would be delighted to see your CV.