A new opportunity playing a key role in the Quality and Technical Department and leading your team in a successful market!
Are you looking to fall in love with what you do and not waste your talent?
Do you thrive on challenges and variety in your day?
Would you describe yourself as a great leader and developing your team to achieve a winning result?
Established in the industry a food manufacturer looking for a QA Manager with experience leading teams, BRC, high standards in quality and genuinely loves getting a buzz from working in a busy environment!
Of course in technical - great attention to detail, adaptable and a confident communicator.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Reduction of quality failures, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Support with auditing on site raw materials and following the process from activity on the factory floor to finished product
- Retaining the high standards set amongst customers and working within the required timescales
- Perceptive approach to new ideas and projects
- Ensuring all documentation and records are completed and up to date
- Develop and support the Quality team in line with training, BRC & HACCP standards and ability to drive the team to forward
Experience working within Food manufacturing is required as well exposure to managing a team.
Your role will involve liaising with various departments across the site so good communication skills at all levels is essential.
If you feel this opportunity is for you and you meet the above criteria then click apply - alternatively you can send through your C.V to Natasha firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483 999.