Job ref: 7887 | £21,000 - £22,000 | Cambridgeshire
This role is working for a global, branded food processor that was founded on a set of principles and a vision to provide high quality products and service to all their customers worldwide.
The purpose of your role as QA Auditor is to assist in the production of safe food, which meets customer specification and legal requirements by ensuring the effective operations of agreed procedures through regular auditing.
- Sample, test, audit and monitor to verify that all processes, procedures, and products are being manufactured in a safe and compliant manner.
- Conduct verification checks to ensure equipment is suitably calibrated to comply with required standards.
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and ready for internal and external audits and highlighting when non-conformances require corrective action.
- Collect all relevant samples (products, swabs, water samples etc.), with adherence to procedures and protocols, to ensure quality, safety and legality of products sampled.
- Provide technical support & advice to operational staff and other teams to ensure compliance with all relevant technical standards.
- Test traceability of finished product for legal compliance audits, customer complaints and out of specification micro investigations.
A clear passion for food safety compliance is essential! Previous food production quality assurance/quality control knowledge is required - this role may suit a food science graduate with an industry placement looking to start their career in food manufacturing QA.
You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of HACCP, Food Safety and Quality Control principles and qualifications such as HACCP, Food Safety, Food Hygiene, Lead Auditor etc. are all highly desirable.
You will also be highly organised with good prioritisation skills, be an effective communicator plus IT literate (Word, Excel etc.).
The QA Auditor job is based in Cambridgeshire and is paying £21,000 - £22,000 according to your experience.
The holiday entitlement and benefits include 19.5 days holiday per year, matching pension contribution of up to 6% of basic salary plus 2x salary Life Insurance.
The working hours are a rotating pattern of Week 1 - Wednesday to Saturday, Week 2 - Thursday to Saturday, 8.30 am to 8.30 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the QA Auditor job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
QA Technician | QA Auditor | Quality Assurance Auditor | Quality Technician | Quality Assistant | QA Assistant | Quality Assurance Technician