Amazing opportunity for someone looking to take their next step as a Finance Analyst for a world leading food company in Lincolnshire on a temp to perm basis.
We are currently supporting one of the largest and well-established Food Manufacturers in the country with their search for a Finance Analyst.
The business has continued to grow despite difficult market conditions and maintains a steady flow of new customers and exciting new products being launched into the market.
In order to keep up with this growth and customer demands they are now seeking to strengthen their finance team with talented and driven Finance Analysts in both their operations and revolving credit teams.
Reporting into the Senior Finance team on site this Finance Analyst role will serve as a crucial link between the operations, commercial and finance teams for the business and will be tasked with developing the ERP Systems.
This Finance Analyst roles offers an opportunity to join a leader in their field at a point of incredible growth and to be a part of that success. Joining on a temp to perm basis offers the right professional a chance to develop and grow within their role, with a clear way to develop their career for the long-term.
Duties of the Finance Analyst role include:
- Reporting on the daily financials and performance of the business unit
- Supporting the commercial teams with development of a rolling forecast
- Month end- challenging unusual activity and reconciliation of the balance sheet
- Supporting development, production and technical teams with financial issues
In order to apply for this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a finance related role
- Ideally, exposure to an FMCG or fast-moving environment
- Hands-on experience of financial analysis and reporting
- Experience of ERP Systems
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills
- Strong IT and finance software skills
- Own transport due to rural location of site
In return, the company is offering a temp to perm position paying a strong starting salary, long-term opportunities for progression and exposure to different departments and a variety of other benefits that come with working for a global leader in their field.
Apply now to avoiding missing out.