Dual site Engineering Manager
Based in the South of England
Very competitive salary and package with potential for a relocation package.
Do you want the following?
- To be responsible for the Engineering department for a company with dual sites in the UK. The opportunity to manage all projects on the sites reporting directly to the Manufacturing Director
- The opportunity to be based at either of their 2 locations (both great places to live)
- To join a business growing year on year and looking for expansion in the UK (there is no better time to join!)
- Take the next step in your career and go from a single to a multi-site.
- Be responsible for massive projects as the company expands in to the UK.
Do you have the experience in the following skills?
- Managing a site as an Engineering Manager.
- Managing capex projects.
- Using your expertise to help the team install new equipment.
- Being proactive and looking to get out from behind your desk
- A degree in an engineering subject is highly desirable
If you think you fulfil the above criteria, please email your CV and contact details to email@example.com. Alternatively, please call me on 0161 832 7463 and ask for Louis.
Reference number: LF/10157