Food Safety Management Systems Specialist
Job ref: 7971 | £40,000 - £48,000 | Gloucestershire (Hybrid Working)
The business provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food and beverage industry worldwide.
The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all that they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise, and knowledge.
The purpose of your role as Food Safety Management Systems Specialist is to design and deliver dynamic and interactive food safety training face to face and virtually.
- Take a lead in designing, delivering, and promoting the training offering in line with safety areas of the food and drink supply chain.
- Maintain the company’s position in the evolution and exploitation of best practice in food safety management.
- Develop and implement business development strategies leading to the preparation of client proposals that results in contracts, training, and research in the Food Safety Management area.
- Respond to direct technical enquiries using own expertise and information retrieved from relevant sources.
- Identify synergies with other operating teams in the business to assure the evolution of the food safety management activity beyond systems related work.
Key skills and experience for the Food Safety Management Systems Specialist include:
- Strong quality or technical management experience from the food and/or drink manufacturing sector.
- Experience of working within a HACCP team and experience of working with commercial and customer standards, for example BRCGS, FSSC22000.
- Trained to an advanced level in auditing and food safety management, is essential.
- Evidence of training capability through a “Train the Trainers” course or similar, would be advantageous.
- Good verbal and communication skills to form good business relationships and to develop new business
- Full UK/EU driving licence and be eligible to work and travel freely within the EU.
The Food Safety Management Systems Specialist job is based in Gloucestershire and is paying £40,000 - £48,000 according to your experience.
This can be a hybrid working role from both at home and the company office.
The package includes 32 days of annual leave (including bank holidays, pension, and subsidised restaurant.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.
How to apply
To be considered for the Food Safety Management Systems Specialist job, please click the Apply button.
This company are looking to fill this position urgently, therefore if you would like to be considered, then please apply ASAP.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Food Safety Auditor | Food Technical Manager | Food Auditor | Food Manufacturing Auditor | Food Safety Trainer