Job ref: LF/10210
2 days in the office 3 at home!
This is a great opportunity for a Specifications Technologist to join a great business which has had recent investment. With a great hybrid working packaged with 2 days in the office and 3 at home. The area is easily commutable by train so, don't be put off if you aren't in Suffolk as you will only have to make the journey twice a week.
If you are a Specifications Technologist with demonstrable experience with working with such customers as Aldi, Tesco, Morrisons, Asda, then I want to hear from you.
- Support the generation and maintenance of manufacturing spec ensuring they are accurate to finished product.
- Full completion of all sections of each specification, including QCP’s, CCP’s and finished product standards.
- Maintenance of existing specifications through a review program ensuring that all specifications are reviewed within the agreed timescales.
- To ensure that product specifications meet the specified legal and customer requirements the first time.
- Experienced in Food Specification generation (essential)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and understanding of critical path process
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with LF/10210 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.