An opportunity for an ambitious QA Supervisor wanting to step up or you may have QA Management experience and wanting to adopt new challenges and a change of scenery with a thriving business?
A true food safety champion with experience of the UK food manufacturing market, works well in a team as well as your own initiative.
You know what it is - it's not just about doing the basics but delivering the best results for the customer and the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Recognising day to day quality and food safety issues
* Review and update all annually schedules including micro, hand swabs, water, nutritional, pesticide and allergens
* Audit schedules, investigations, product releases, hygiene inspections
* Supporting and recommending production on quality requirements
* GMP, CCPs, Safe working practices
* Shelf life analysis and quality procedures
* Team development
Good communication skills, an enthusiastic personality and a self motivated character will be great attributes for this role and ideally experience within UK Food Manufacturing.
HACCP Level 2 minimum preferred but not essential - the right attitude counts for a lot!
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to Natasha email@example.com or phone 01780 483999