I am looking for hands on Process Technologist who is looking to join a market leading food manufacturer. This role will be fast paced, working across multiple top retailers and offers a large variety of products.
- You will work on diversity of projects for a range of customers and be responsible for taking products from concept approval to launch.
- Planning, managing and reporting on trials and make recommendations on appropriate improvements
- Training the broader team on new products and processes
- Supporting Process team meetings and co-ordinating resources to ensure accurate documentation of all development stages to maintain consistently high levels of product quality at all times.
- You may be a graduate in a food science or related discipline or qualified through experience already gained in industry.
- Degree educated in food science or in a relevant discipline experience of working in the food industry
- 3-5 years experience at a similar level in food manufacturing
- HACCP level 3 minimum – level 4 desirable Man-management experience including managing employment relations
- Strong organisational skills to meet the demands of a 24/7 business
- Experience of managing BRC and retailer audits
- Good working knowledge of BRC V8 including food safety culture
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Process Technologist position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
On applying for this job, you consent to Recruitment Wolf Limited holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search.
We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.