• Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday, or;
• Thursday, Friday, Saturday and every other Wednesday
Hours: 6.00am to 6.00pm
From humble origins back in 1890, Rodda’s now craft the world’s leading clotted cream, as well as producing bottled milk, double cream and butter. Our products are made from premium Cornish milk all sourced from Cornish farms within a 30km radius of the Rodda’s Creamery.
The business has grown steadily and our much loved products are now available nationally in all the major supermarkets, as well as in convenience stores, foodservice outlets and with a growing presence in international travel and some export markets. The brand and has experienced strong growth throughout the pandemic.
The Rodda family’s commitment to supporting our people, the local community and protecting the environment is fundamental to the business.
To provide development and flexibility, we rotate our Creamery Supervisors so that they do 18 months in Production, followed by 18 months in Packing to increase their operational knowledge and understanding. The Creamery Supervisors are measured on people and productivity KPI’s, as well as on safety and compliance results. This is a key leadership role in our business with responsibility for ensuring that we deliver premium products to our customers and maintain a great workplace culture.
• lead, motivate and train the team to give of their best and create a positive work culture
• manage the workflow of Packing/Production, ensuring correct operational, H&S and food safety procedures are strictly followed
• maintain a constant focus on food safety and quality
• pro- active management of stocks, labour, equipment and wastage streams
• know your numbers and act on them to ensure a quality driven approach and efficiency, highlighting optimisation ideas
• communicate and work effectively with colleagues across the business
• ensure accurate recording on ERP system for traceability
• proven food production experience, ideally dairy/chilled
• warm, engaging leader – able to get the best out of people
• strong values - caring enough to do the right thing
• hard working, roll your sleeves up, down to earth approach
• problem solver and able to stay calm under pressure
• energy, drive and high achievement focus
• food safety qualifications and experience
If you want to be part of a growing brand, working in a friendly, supportive environment, in a stunning part of the UK, please send your CV and a covering letter by clicking the 'Apply' button.