Monday to Friday, 6.30am – 3.00pm (flexible)
From humble origins back in 1890, Rodda’s now craft the world’s leading clotted cream, as well as producing bottled milk, double cream and butter. Our products are made from premium Cornish milk all sourced from Cornish farms within a 30km radius of the Rodda’s Creamery.
The business has grown steadily and our much loved products are now available nationally in all the major supermarkets, as well as in convenience stores, foodservice outlets and with a growing presence in international travel and some export markets. The brand and has experienced strong growth throughout the pandemic.
The Rodda family’s commitment to supporting our people, the local community and protecting the environment is fundamental to the business.
If you are a Planner looking for a new challenge and want to work for a much loved, growing food production brand in a stunning part of the UK, this could be the role for you.
To develop and manage the short and long term Creamery Production and Packing plans, around customer orders and seasonal peaks, ensuring efficiency of processing and that raw milk and finished products are utilised within agreed timelines.
• plan the daily activities of both Production and Packing departments to ensure efficient processing and continuity of supply to our customers.
• short and long term management of raw milk and skim stocks, liaising with the Direct Milk Supply Manager and Ops Director on these
• plan and manage our packaging stock, liaising with Packaging procurement, raising purchase orders and resolve any supply issues.
• ensure storage and volumes of both raw materials and finished goods are correct and materials utilised within expected timelines.
• timely production, storage and reporting on Production and Packing plan, working closely with senior operators and sales team members
• analyse retailer’s forecasts and update plan and pick numbers daily
• liaise with customer supply chain directly and via customer portals
• proven food planning/production/packing understanding, ideally dairy/chilled
• data accuracy, analytical ability and attention to detail
• strong systems skills, including Excel
• empathy and strong relationship building skills
• good numerical reasoning ability
• clear communicator and good relationship building skills
If you want to join a strong growing brand, working in a friendly, supportive environment, please send your CV and a covering letter by clicking the 'Apply' button.