Process Development Technologist
Milton Keynes £35,000 to £40,000
Our client is a successful food business supplying branded and own label food products.
• Responsible for managing the trial and launch of new products.
• Ensuring the smooth transition of products from development kitchen to full scale production onto launch
• Work on existing products and projects, trouble shoot/ improve processes and products where needed and ensuring that existing products standards are maintained through process audits.
• Build strong relationships across the site, especially with NPD and operations functions.
• A formal food related qualification – HNC/HND/Degree in Food Science or equivalent
• Experience of an NPD/process technologist or similar role
• Experience of continuous process and product improvement
• High level of numerical, statistical and presentation skills with an ability to analyse and interpret data
• Results focussed with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others
• A natural problem solver and ability to understand how to work independently or in a team to find an intelligent solution
• Possess a proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
• Desire to achieve results and drive continuous improvement.
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Have the ability to adapt and think on your feet
• Have great attention to detail, and possess the ability to effectively manage simultaneous projects
• A degree of flexibility will be required to cover trials outside of normal working hours as the site operates 24/7