Stokes Sauces manufacture a range of award-winning quality Sauces, Mayonnaises, Condiments and Preserves. We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Compliance Officer to join a growing business providing a range of support within the technical department.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager you will be responsible for the safety, legality, integrity, and quality of the product range from a compliance perspective.
SPECIFIC DUTIES: -
- Management of the Supplier and Raw Material Risk Assessment and Approval process.
- Primary point of contact for customer specification activity.
- Responsible for the generation and maintenance of Item Master Data and Bill of Materials within the SAP system
- Primary contact for the management of supply chain vulnerability and food defence, ensuring that risk assessments are completed at the required frequency.
- Responsible for the ongoing management of product labelling.
- Assist with maintaining the Quality Management System.
- Perform a key role in the completion of internal audits
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and experience
- Experience of working within a Food Manufacturing environment in a similar role.
- Able to demonstrate proven experience in compliance management.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory and legislative compliance.
- A good communicator with a professional telephone manner.
- Well organised and responds well to working within a busy environment.
- Team player who is enthusiastic and has a can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
Working Days and Hours – Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Salary and Benefits -Salary £30K circa along with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension, life insurance, your Birthday off as an additional day’s holiday, staff discount.