Product Developer - Hybrid Work from Home
Our client is a luxury brand making award-winning, premium bakery products. With ambitious growth plans to expand the business both in the UK and selected export markets, the company is looking for a new Product Developer to join their small and vibrant team.
You’ll need to be ambitious, driven and eager to grow in your role. If you are flexible and hands-on, you will enjoy working with the team, where you can be part of exciting growth projects.
You will play a key role in ensuring new products come to market, managing the development of each project from concept to launch.
- Keep up to date with legal and innovation (ingredients/process/packaging)
- Brief evaluation
- Contribute to product recipe and formulation to comply with the NPD briefs
- Product formulation, shelf-life evaluation
- Ingredients’ sourcing and supplier approval and costing
- Packaging legal labelling and packaging approval
- Production trials
- 1st production run management/bakery team training
- Quality monitoring and handover to production
- Food related degree with a passion for food innovation
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Creative and passionate foodie, with an understanding of current food trends
- Experience with labelling and product specifications.