We are looking for a Technical Manager to join a fast expanding business. Working at the London Head Office you’ll ensure that the supply chain from supplier to customer is as seamless as possible and all eventualities have been considered.
Ideally you'll have relevant experience in a food-based sector. You should also be able to demonstrate a knowledge of centralised distribution systems, current HACCP & quality procedures, advanced food hygiene and know how to communicate detailed technical issues into concise actions.
• All customer communication relating to nutrition and allergen information.
• Working with the development team to ensure the products developed can be implemented in line with company and legal food safety guidelines
• Specification management
• Supplier management and product quality compliance
• Ensuring the quality, safety and legality of all food products
• Building great relationships with suppliers to ensure they meet high standards
• Drive ethical compliance of all supply partners
• Drive quality standards with suppliers and restaurant teams
• Supplier auditing
• Previous experience in a technical role within retail, food service or manufacturing
• Excellent knowledge and experience of HACCP & quality procedures
• Advanced food hygiene
• Experience of managing NPD projects
• Supplier management/auditing skills
• Experience of working with and managing Quality Management Systems