Factory Quality Technician
Job ref: 7994 | up to £25,800 | Oxfordshire
The business manufactures and distributes a wide range of products that are tailor-made and formulated to suit each market sector. They have dedicated sales and technical teams to be able to quickly adapt to the needs of the customers and offer them a comprehensive support network.
The purpose of your role as Factory Quality Technician is to complete all testing required on finished products in accordance with the agreed specification.
- Ensure food safety and quality agreed standards are met.
- Work with Shift Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors to drive continuous improvement in the production areas.
- Provide all required technical support to enable operational areas of manufacture to meet food safety and quality agreed standards.
Key skills and experience for the Factory Quality Technician include:
- Ideally a degree holder in a food science, food technology or related discipline.
- Relevant QA/technical experience within food manufacturing, which could be from a university placement.
- Level 2 Food Safety qualification or above is highly desirable.
- A confident communicator, be highly motivated plus possess a passion for continuous improvement.
The Factory Quality Technician job is based in Oxfordshire and is paying up to £25,800 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8 am – 4 pm, however with some flexibility to cover QA on 6 am - 2pm/2 pm – 10 pm shift as required.
How to apply
To be considered for the Factory Quality Technician job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
QA Technician | QA Assistant | QA Technologist | Quality Assurance Technologist | Quality Assurance Technician | QA Inspector | Food Technical QA Jobs