Capital Projects Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to lead the Group Capital programme within a successful food manufacturer with sites across the UK.
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Group Capital Projects Manager/Engineering Project Manager
Location: Based in Cheshire with UK travel to sites
Salary: Circa £70k plus car allowance and benefits
- Do you have a degree or equivalent in Engineering
- Do you have a proven track record of successfully managing large capital projects within the food manufacturing industry?
- Do you have experience in working in a multi-site manufacturing business?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal and project management skills, able to handle conflict and tackle service issues with contractors and suppliers?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- Creation and delivery of project work plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Effective implementation of specified key capital projects.
- You will also be directly responsible for managing projects, including identifying project requirements, scoping, concept and delivery.
- As well as managing contractors and suppliers, you will liaise with all relevant internal functions, to ensure the timely completion of projects, within financial budgetary constraints.
- My client is a major player within their sector with manufacturing sites throughout the UK
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known food manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference.
- The company offers an excellent remuneration package.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/10287 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 466140.