Technical Compliance Manager
Salary: c£48k + benefits
Are you an experienced technical professional with a sound knowledge of technical systems and compliance protocols? Do you have great people management skills and attention to detail? My client, a leading food manufacturer, is looking for someone like you.
- You will be an experienced Quality Systems/ Compliance/ Technical specialist with a passion for food manufacturing and a pro-active approach to ensuring compliance
- Good people management skills are essential, and you need to be able to lead and motivate a team
- You must have experience with conducting and preparing for audits
- Experience of retailer specification systems would be an advantage
- You should be computer literate, knowledge of Word and Excel is essential
- Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Technical Compliance Manager will manage the day to day compliance within the factory, ensuring that the business complies with customer codes of practice and legal requirements that relate to food manufacture
- You will ensure that the technical team and factory are kept up to date on all food safety and legislative changes, and their implications on site
- Supporting the NPD and purchasing teams, you will ensure any new suppliers are up to brand standards, and approve them prior to presenting new products to customers
- With the support of the Technical Co-ordinator and Head of Technical, you will conduct and prepare for customer and 3rd party audits, and manage the internal audit system against the BRC and customer standards
- A major part of this role is ensuring the QMS system is followed across all departments, and communicate any changes to the system, and follow up to confirm any actions have been carried out
My client is a manufacturer of high-quality branded and own label products, who have a real passion for what they do, and pride themselves on the authenticity of the food they produce.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Carole Hearn on firstname.lastname@example.org ref CH/9346 or call 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.