Job ref: 7926 | £20,000 - £21,000 | Bedfordshire
You will be working for a well-recognised, branded food business that strives to produce an exceptional range of high quality, great-tasting products.
Using responsibly sourced ingredients, the company are proud of their reputation of truly understanding their customers; all whilst ensuring a high level of food safety and ethical standards.
The purpose of your role as Hygiene Operative is to be responsible for the successful completion of hygiene and housekeeping duties whilst maintaining high standards of health and safety, food safety, quality, and an awareness of environmental impacts.
You will provide ancillary and facilities hygiene support by ensuring scheduled cleaning tasks are carried out effectively, in a timely manner and to the expected standard.
Key skills and experience for the Hygiene Operative include:
- Experience working in a food, beverage, FMCG or similar production environment.
- Knowledge of hygiene and cleaning procedures.
- COSHH or similar training highly desirable.
- Food Safety, Food Hygiene or related qualifications would also be a great advantage.
The Hygiene Operator job is based in Bedfordshire and is paying £20,000 - £21,000.
There are two positions available, working either:
- 4 days on, 4 days off, 12 hours per day (6 am – 6 pm), OR
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week (between the hours of 8 am and 6 pm).
How to apply
To be considered for the Hygiene Operative job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.