Quality Compliance Coordinator
Job ref: 7969 | up to £30,000 | Kent
This role is working for a company that was founded on a set of principles and a vision to become a leading, global supplier of products.
This family-run and friendly business utilise a unique combination of their rich heritage and expert advice to help their customers succeed.
The Quality Compliance Coordinator is responsible for developing, revising, and implementing quality standards and policies, maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and consistently meeting the required international or business standards.
- Support the Quality Manager for the maintenance of ISO 9001 systems and documentation control.
- Manage all certification, audit, and document process requirements for all internal and external bodies.
- Train personnel on the changes of documents and processes introduced from improvement projects.
- Lead improvement projects as directed following established methods such as Six Sigma and Lean.
- Take ownership for KPI Quality tracking and reporting.
- Collaborate in the scale up/process definition for new processes and products.
- Deputise for the Quality Manager in their absence.
Key skills and experience for the Quality Compliance Coordinator include:
- Quality/technical compliance experience from the food, beverage, laboratory, or related industry.
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific or chemistry subject.
- Excellent administration and IT skills.
- Analytical mindset with high attention to detail.
The Quality Compliance Coordinator job is based in Kent and is paying up to £30,000 according to your experience.
The package also includes company pension scheme, healthcare, annual bonus scheme, Perkbox employee benefits, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The working hours are Monday - Friday, Office Hours.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Compliance Coordinator job, please click the Apply button.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Quality Technician | QA Technician | QA Technologist | Quality Assurance Technologist | Technical Compliance Officer