A premium luxury branded business, my client has grown from strength to strength to become a market leader within their sector. At the forefront of product innovation, the business now produces a range of unveils exceptional products globally. This is the 'go-to product' within their category.
Reporting directly into a Global Head of Regulatory Affairs, the successful candidate with enjoy a broad regulatory remit, including managing regulatory projects for new formulas and labelling compliance, you will ensure products are kept complaint and legal within their designated markets.
- Responsible for Regulatory project scoping for formula & label compliance for all global markets
- Project manager for Regulatory projects, including compliance and formula issuing
- Brief, review and approve artworks as part of the artwork development process
- Responsible for claims substantiation & creation of a comprehensive claim’s matrix
- Responsible for compliance approval of marketing & advertising material, highlighting any high-risk claims
- Implementation of a comprehensive formulation & specification system to streamline recipe management
- Responsible for BOM (Bill of Material) upload for any product development / product reformulation
- Responsible for compliance & technical system improvement projects
- Process control and document management as well as supporting new process implementations
- Carbon footprint reporting & management of packaging waste reporting
- Support with brand certification - Kosher, Non-GMO
- Product registration for multiple international markets
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level or equivalent in Food Science or a related discipline
- In depth knowledge of Food Labelling Laws and Nutritional and Health Claims Regulations
- Broad range of regulatory experience within the food / drink Industry
- A high degree of professionalism, credibility and recognition within the Industry is required to ensure the Company is well represented at represent
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.