QA Manager / Quality Manager
A very well-respected national food manufacturing company who produces several premium quality products are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager
Job Title: QA Manager / Quality Manager / Quality Assurance Manager
Salary: circa £45,000
QA Manager – The Candidate:
- Do you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience at a Quality Management level in a food manufacturing environment?
- Do you have a formal qualification in a relevant subject, e.g. Food Safety, Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology or similar?
- Are you qualified in HACCP management techniques and application?
- Have you proven experience working with chilled ready to eat products?
- Have you got excellent communication skills, verbal and written?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
QA Manager – The Role:
- This is a Days based role, managing the QA department of a busy food manufacturing facility
- You will manage the QA team, to ensure that the Quality systems and procedures are maintained
- The QAM will have accountability to ensure all these tasks are completed as per procedure and in a timely manner against annual schedules, as well the completion of documents to send to the customer
- You will support and develop team members to achieve the company’s strategic objectives
- My client is major food manufacturer which has an excellent reputation with their customers
- They are a main player within their sector
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/10296 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463