Food Safety Management Specialist
Job ref: 7972 | £28,000 - £32,000 | Gloucestershire
The business provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food and beverage industry worldwide.
The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all that they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise, and knowledge.
The purpose of your role as Food Safety Management Specialist is to manage and deliver scientific and technical projects (training, consultancy, and research) giving high quality and cost-effective solutions to clients both internal and external.
- Technical delivery of both research and contract outputs to agreed service levels. Including delivery of training courses, both on-site and off-site at client premises.
- Answering technical enquiries on food safety topics.
- Supporting business development and external marketing.
Key skills and experience for the Food Safety Management Specialist include:
- Degree level educated or equivalent in a relevant scientific subject.
- Technical knowledge of the food industry (science and technology) across multiple food sectors.
- Solid experience in a technical or quality management role within food manufacturing or in food legislation enforcement.
- Formal qualification in HACCP, Level 4.
- Practical experience and trained in auditing.
- Training experience to at least ‘Train the Trainer’ level would be desirable.
- Full UK/EU driving licence.
The Food Safety Management Specialist job is based in Gloucestershire and is paying £28,000 - £32,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 32 days of annual leave (including bank holidays, pension, and subsidised restaurant.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.
How to apply
To be considered for the Food Safety Management Specialist job, please click the Apply button.
This company are looking to fill this position urgently, therefore if you would like to be considered, then please apply ASAP.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Food Safety Auditor | Food Technical Manager | Food Auditor | Food Manufacturing Auditor | Food Safety Trainer