Our client, a food manufacturer based in NW London, is seeking an experienced Technical Assistant to join its expanding team.
Reporting to the Group Head of Technical, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Management of site document control
- Maintaining the inhouse label software system
- Raising, issuing and coordinating actions for supplier non-conformances
- Management of the customer complaint system (Excel based)
- Providing information for periodic KPI reports, for the business as well as for customers
- Purchasing technical consumable items
- Covering holidays for Quality Auditors as necessary
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Experience working within a Food Manufacturing Technical Team
- An understanding of Food Safety systems
- Experience managing supplier non-conformances and customer complaints
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups), Word and Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills
- Multi-site Food Manufacturer who create and produce their products with values of honesty and simplicity
- Their heritage drives them but they still focus on looking forwards; their values of Quality, Service, Innovation, People and Passion frame everything they do
- Keen to be a force in driving the change towards better, more authentic and healthier goods
The salary for this role is c. £28k and working hours are Monday – Friday, office hours.
If you are interested, please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4596 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.