As a member of the site Leadership Team at our flagship dairy in Aylesbury, you’ll make sure that the nation get Cravendale milk in their tea each morning, Skyr yoghurt in their breakfast bowl, and Anchor butter on their toast.
This is your chance be a key player at a plant that covers 76 acres and that is 100% carbon neutral. Being coached by an award winning Site Director, this site doesn’t stand still. And neither will your career. We are looking for an ambitious individual who could see themselves forging a long- term and successful career within Arla. You will be nurtured as future industry talent.
So what will you actually do?
As Senior Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Manager, you’ll deliver through your team of experts. You’ll engage and utilise your team of experts, whilst setting an operational and strategic direction. You’ll advocate for regulation, whilst applying pragmatism and commerciality to your decision making. This role is more about culture than compliance.
This is a fast- paced operation, where ambition is championed. You’ll build relationships with your colleagues on the Leadership Team and beyond, to understand the goals of the site and formulate strategies to collaboratively achieve them.
What you’ll need in order to be successful in the role
- Leadership experience within a manufacturing environment – this could be as an Operations Manager, a Senior Production Manager, or a Technical/ Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Manager.
- A people- focused and commercial approach
- A naturally strategic way of thinking
Things we’d love to tell you about Arla
- We are a farmer- owned cooperative. That means we are committed to partnering with farmers so they are guaranteed a fair price for their milk.
- We experimented with poo powered trucks (google it- you won’t regret it), and built the world’s first ever 100% carbon neutral dairy. All as part of our ongoing commitment to combatting climate change.
- We are the producer of Lurpak, one of the world’s most iconic butter brands.
- We are a Danish business, operating across the UK, Europe, Asia, The Middle East, North America, South America and other regions across the globe.
Want to apply?
We are so excited to welcome you to the Arla family.
Please apply via this advert or our careers page.
If you have a question about the role, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?