Food Safety Management Systems Specialist
Gloucestershire - Hybrid Working up to £48,000
Our client is a well-recognised external services provider delivering excellence to their clients.
• Design, deliver and promote the Food Safety Management Systems, hygienic engineering and practice related services offered by the team through consultancy and training services.
• Maintain their position in the evolution and exploitation of best practice in food safety management.
• Respond to direct technical enquiries using own expertise and information retrieved from relevant sources to answer the client query.
• Degree qualified in a relevant food science or related subject.
• Good level of experience in food and/or drink manufacturing to give the appropriate level of credibility to operate in this broad and strategic role.
• Level 4 HACCP and experience of working with commercial and customer standards, for example BRCGS, FSSC22000.
• Effective project management skills from recent experience.
• Trained to an advanced level in auditing and food safety management, such as Lead Auditor is essential.
• Evidence of training capability through a “Train the Trainers” course or similar, would
• Good verbal and communication skills to form good business relationship and to develop new business
• Effective time management skills relating to effective delivery and business practices.
• Demonstrable experience of PowerPoint and virtual delivery platforms.
• Full UK/EU driving licence and be eligible to work in the UK and flexible to travel freely within the EU.