Job ref: 7973 | £22,000 - £25,000 | Greater Manchester
This role is working for a successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer.
The business produces high-quality food products and exceptional service to enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
The Technical Administrator is a varied role which will include management of HACCP, customer, and internal specifications, creating procedures and maintaining systems, supplier management and approval processes and complaint investigations.
- Create and issue certificates of analysis to customers, product specifications for internal and customer use and production recipes.
- Contact suppliers for documentation as part of the product approval process.
- Respond to customer enquiries.
- Update and edit SOPs/policies and QMS.
- Complete customer questionnaires.
- Assist and participate with site audits BRC, Customer, RSPO etc.
- Complaint handling
- Member of the internal auditing team.
Key skills and experience for the Technical Administrator include:
- Experience of working in a food and/or beverage technical environment.
- Ideally be familiar with the technical function and have previous specification and BRC experience.
- HACCP and Food Safety qualifications are highly preferred.
- Legal labelling training would be beneficial.
- Familiar with FIR, food safety and subsequent regulations.
- Internal auditing knowledge.
The Technical Administrator job is based in Greater Manchester and is paying £22,000 - £25,000 according to your experience.
The package includes eye care vouchers for VDU users, pension, employee assistance programme and onsite car parking.
The working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 to 16:30 and Friday 07:30 to 15:00.
How to apply
To be considered for the Technical Administrator job, please click the Apply button.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Technical Assistant | Technical Admin Assistant | Technical Coordinator | Food Technologist | Technical Information Officer | Food Technical Jobs